PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND DO NOT COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:-
We are currently experiencing problems with our online application form therefore can I please ask you to submit the following to sls-PhDAdmin@dundee.ac.uk:
- A copy of your CV
- List of programme(s) you wish to apply for
- List supervisors you are most interested in order of preference (list up to six supervisors)
- A short description of any hands on research you have been involved with explaining the contributions you have made (max 300 words)
- Names and email addresses of 2 referees
We will acknowledge receipt of your email
Thank you for your interest in applying for a PhD in the School of Life Sciences.
Please ensure that you have read and follow the information below before continuing with your application. For any enquires please contact SLS-PhDAdmin@dundee.ac.uk.
- Our PhD programmes have different eligibility criteria. Please ensure that you meet these criteria before submitting an application to a particular programme. More details on eligible nationalities for our different programmes are described on our eligibility page. Please note that any application received that does not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates for studentships must hold qualifications at the level of, or equivalent to, a good honours degree from a UK academic institution. This should be a first or upper second class honours degree. Qualifications, or a combination of qualifications and experience, which demonstrate equivalent ability and attainment will also be considered. For example, a 2(ii) degree may be enhanced by the acquisition of a Masters degree.
- Please take note of the application deadlines which are described on individual programme pages.
- We encourage potential applicants to provide as much information as possible to support their application (taking note of the word limits that apply). This enables potential supervisors and Programme committee members to assess your application to its full potential. Applications with poorly completed details are unlikely to be taken forward.
Continue with your application
PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLINE APPLICTION FORM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE AND DO NOT COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:-