Celebrating its 10th Anniversary, the School of Life Sciences Scientific Trade Fair is being held on Thursday 6th June, 10am-4pm, in the Dalhousie Building on the University Campus. This fantastic event will again showcase exciting new products from over 50 different life science research suppliers, giving you the opportunity to keep up to date with new technologies emerging from the market place. The event is free to attend and advances registration not required.
Every attendee will be entered into the free prize draw with fantastic prizes to be won!
All income generated from the Trade Fair support the annual Crieff Symposium so your attendance and support would is important to make the event a success.
Supplier and University Facility Seminars and workshops
Seminar Room, Ground Floor, Dalhousie Building
- 1000 – 1030 - Chris Cumming, Greiner
3D Cell Culture - 3D in a Fast & Easy 2D Workflow
- 1045 – 1115 – James Rae, Alpha Labs
UN3373 Are You At Risk?
- 1130 – 1200 – Amandeep Dhillon, Phase Holographic Imaging PHI AB, Thistle Scientific
HOLOMONITOR – label free live cell analysis. Capture the full story about your cells
- 1230 – 1300 - Graeme Pollock, Miltenyi Biotec Ltd
REAlease microbeads and antibodies: the next step in flexibility for cell separation and flow
- 1330 – 1400 – Stuart Paterson, Castium Ltd
Introduction to Castium: Biosecurity, sterilization and clean rooms
- 1430 – 1500 - Paul Appleton, Dundee Imaging Facility, University of Dundee
Rubbish in, rubbish out – Sample preparation tips to improve your microscopy images
- 1530 – 1600 – James Abbott, Data Analysis Group, School of Life Sciences
The Data Analysis Group