Early-Bird registration for the 4thAnnual PiCLS Symposium ends THIS FRIDAY!
By popular demand, poster and talk abstracts can now be submitted via email after registration – just get your abstract to us by the 30th April.
The symposium will be held on Friday 17thMay in the Dalhousie Building, followed by dinner and ceilidh at the Apex hotel.
This year we have the honour of presenting the following eminent speakers:
· Prof. Sir Michael John Berridge, Babraham Institute, Cambridge(Plenary)
· Prof. Liz Robertson, University of Oxford
· Prof. Julian Ma, University of London
· Dr. Matthew Bailey, University of Edinburgh
· Dr. Alan Schafer, Imperial College London
· Dr Almut Schulze, London Research Institute
The PiCLS symposium is an outstanding occasion to expand our scientific perspectives and interests as well as an opportunity to meet and contact several top researchers.
As always, PhD students are highly encouraged to present their research in the manner of a short talk or poster; you can submit your abstract during registration (300 word limit) or email your abstract toPiCLSSymposium2013@gmail.com by 30th April. Prizes will be awarded to top posters and to the best student talk!
This year the early bird registration fee is £40 (£50 after 15th March).
Everyone is welcome.
We look forward to seeing you there!
PiCLS Symposium Committee 2013
For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter @PiCLSSymposium