Research Latest News
16 Aug 2019Over 50 undergraduate students have been undertaking life science summer projects within the University over the past few months. They presented their research...
06 Aug 2019The School of Life Sciences is the latest recipient of two new state of the art electric bikes thanks to funding from the Energy Saving Trust in partnership...
31 Jul 2019Researchers in the Medical Research Council Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit (MRC PPU) have solved one of the mysteries of cell division, a...
29 Jul 2019Food security and livelihoods for a majority of Ethiopians depends on smallholder farming, and barley is an important crop grown by over 4 million smallholder...
Research Latest Events
- ‘Crypts, Organoids and Cancer – the Journey of Wnt...
- Small Lecture Theatre: Medical Sciences Institute, SLS
- "Coordination of Transcription and DNA Repli...
- MSI Small Lecture Theatre
- University of Dundee Research Staff Breakfast Seri...
- The Global Room
- ‘Serine ADP-ribosylation: a well-kept secret of PA...
- School of Life Sciences, MSI Small Lecture Theatre