Research Latest News
20 Jan 2022Mutations in PINK1 are the second most frequent cause of autosomal recessive early-onset Parkinson’s disease. PINK1 is activated upon mitochondrial damage to...
19 Jan 2022Review of the Year 2021 took place virtually today with the former Interim Dean, Inke Näthke sharing the highlights of activity within the School from 2021....
19 Jan 2022A parasitic infection that affects millions of people around the world is to be targeted by a £2.5 million drug discovery programme at the Universities of...
19 Jan 2022Two researchers from the MRC PPU have been awarded places in the Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (SULSA) Forging Futures Scheme. Bill Carton (...
Research Latest Events
- ‘Cell organization as a program of trafficking’
- Small Lecture Theatre: Medical Sciences Institute, SLS / Teams
- "Childhood cancer epigenetic drug development...
- "Understanding neutrophil influence on T cell...
- In Person: MSI Small Lecture Theatre* Online: Microsoft Teams