Research Latest News
22 Jan 2020The new advanced text book on Prokaryotic Metabolism and Physiology by Byung Hong Kim and Geoff Gadd has been published recently by Cambridge University Press...
22 Jan 2020Professors Vicky Cowling and Tomo Tanaka were given Investigator Awards from Wellcome in the recent funding round. Vicky’s award of £1.3M will allow her to...
21 Jan 2020Researchers in the School of Life Sciences at the University of Dundee have helped to uncover and understand the genome of a vitally important orphan crop,...
16 Jan 2020A study published this week in the journal eLife, by a team at University of Dundee's School of Life Sciences uses a new approach to reveal the complexity and...
Research Latest Events
- 'Mechanism and function of neutrophil extrace...
- CTIR Sir Kenneth and Lady Noreen Murray Seminar Room . CTIR 284 - Discovery Centre
- "Regeneration and patterning of limbs, fins a...
- Wellcome Trust Building Seminar Rooms WTB-SRF and WTB-SRB
- “The activation of B-Raf kinase”
- Small Lecture Theatre: Medical Sciences Institute, SLS
- ‘Biophysical basis of cellular multi-specificity e...
- School of Life Sciences, MSI Small Lecture Theatre