The School of Life Sciences Research Staff Association (SLSRSA) was established at the University of Dundee in 2005. It is a researcher-led committee that represents all research staff including postdoctoral researchers, research assistants and technicians.
SLSRSA members volunteer for different roles including representatives for each division and organisational board within the School of Life Sciences (SLS).
Aims of the SLSRSA
- Catalyse interactions between researchers through social events and networking opportunities
- Organise events and workshops to benefit the career development of all SLS members
- Act as a voice for researchers in interactions with SLS management boards
- Foster a culture of debate, open communication and information access
- Provide individual funding for training related to researcher career development
- Help with a large variety of issues relating to researcher life
For more information please see SLSRSA website:
View the SLSRSA twitter feed for the latest updates and event postings:
For any queries or comments, or to find out about joining SLSRSA, please contact the SLSRSA chairperson: SLSPAfirstname.lastname@example.org